Assistant Retail Store Manager - Cork
You and the rest of the management team will be responsible for achieving the KPI targets for that store. If you have the drive to maximise sales and profit while delivering exemplary standards in store presentation, stock control, shrinkage and administration compliance, this is the path for you.
Must have managed a high volume unit.
Your role will be to inspire, lead and motivate staff, ensuring your team delivers exceptional customer service. You will be involved in recruiting, training and developing staff as well as ensuring compliance with all Health & Safety policies and legislation.
Reporting to the Store Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operation and management of your assigned store and will assist the Store Manager in the following:
- Leading your own team daily and the store team in the absence of the Store Manager
- Achieving the Store's KPI targets in terms of sales and costs
- Recruiting staff, ensuring they receive the appropriate training and development in order to perform their tasks effectively and managing their performance on an ongoing basis
- Maintaining Health and Safety standards
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Maintaining Store presentation and merchandising standards
- Managing stock levels and movement effectively
- Have worked as a manager in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Proven track record as Duty Manager in a fast-paced retail environment
- Demonstrable operational, leadership, planning, organisational, interpersonal and communication competencies
- Target and customer service orientated
- Be highly motivated and ambitious, a self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
An attractive salary and benefits package inclusive of performance related bonus. The successful candidates will receive comprehensive training in all aspects of the operation of our stores.
For more details, please call Brian Mahon on 086 7773856
Assistant Manager, Duty Manager, Retail Manager, Store Manager, Retail, Cork