Assistant Manager Financial & Advisory Services
My client, one of the big 4, is looking for an Assistant Manager to join the FAAS team on a permanent basis in Dublin.
The FAAS team specialises in supporting clients in delivering accounting and regulatory change, and implementing finance transformation.
Within this team, you'll work as part of a multi-disciplinary and high-performing team of problem solvers with extensive experience helping financial services organisations solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Some of your key responsibilities:
- Research and resolution of technical accounting and/or regulatory issues;
- improve reporting processes;
- Provide technical support on ad-hoc accounting and regulatory queries from clients and teams in other service lines and across EMEIA;
- Assist clients with the implementation of new or revised accounting standards, GAAP conversions and regulatory change;
- Support the planning, execution and delivery of engagements including financial transformations;
Skills, experience & qualifications needed
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in accounting and/or other appropriate academic major (including Business, Economics, Accounting, Finance);
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA certification is desired but not a pre-requisite;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as an auditor for a public accounting firm, and/or industry experience within banking, aircraft leasing, wealth and asset management or insurance; and
- Excellent project management skills including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
My client offers a permanent position with a competitive remuneration package, support for flexible working, career development, very strong training, coaching, while working on a diverse and inclusive culture.