Assistant Manager - Finance Transformation
My client, one of the Big 4 firms, is looking to hire an Assistant Manager - Finance Transformation on a permanent basis, to join their CFO Advisory Services team in Dublin.
The CFO Advisory Services team in Ireland helps Financial Services organisations navigate the complex finance issues facing their business from strategy to execution.
This is a high-performing team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience.
On a daily basis you will use your skills to support the analysis, design and solution of problems, and lean process improvement to help clients drive profitability and performance through their business operations. You will be expected to engage directly with senior client stakeholders to drive business outcomes, including the facilitation of client interviews, workshops and project governance sessions. Also, you will be involved in projects across the end-to-end project life cycle, and will use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery.
In order to be successful, you will have:
- A third level degree.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Project Management and/or Agile certification.
- Strong numeric analysis, presentation and Process Mapping skills.
- Understanding of core business operations gained through involvement/ delivery of projects across areas such as strategy, operating model design, customer experience design, lean process improvement, workforce productivity, organisational design and transformation design and delivery.
- Problem-solving ability including.
- Strong quantitative, analytic and financial modelling skills.
- Lean six sigma qualification is beneficial but not mandatory
- Previous Advisory or Consultancy experience a benefit
If you are a solid team player, deadline-driven, highly organised and able to multitask, this role is for you.
My client offers a permanent position with a competitive remuneration package, support for flexible working, career development, very strong training, coaching, while working on a collaborative, diverse and inclusive culture.
If you are interested, please apply with your updated CV to Monica Bergmann