Assistant Manager - Fashion
Assistant Store Manager - (Fashion) - Co. Mayo
This position is for a new store opening in Co. Mayo and would suit a person who is customer focused with relevant retail management, ideally in menswear and a passion for fashion and retail.
A dynamic, energetic and enthusiastic individual is required with a minimum of three years of relevant management experience and knowledge of the retail clothing sector.
Key responsibilities will be:-
- Deputising for the Store Manager and supervising staff in their absence.
- Delivering exceptional customer service standards, ensuring that the customer experience is personal and productive.
- Up-selling as appropriate.
- Ensuring high standards of visual merchandising are kept and general housekeeping is in line with the premium quality standards.
- Store security. Making sure that all till procedures, cash handling/banking, opening and closing procedures are clearly understood and complied with by all staff.
- Minimising any potential for stock losses.
- Complying with all health and safety guidelines.
- Some experience in a similar retail environment selling high-quality menswear, womenswear and accessories.
- A passion for selling with the ability to achieve and exceed sales targets.
- The ability to supervise and motivate staff.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good IT skills.
A competitive salary and bonus are offered.
For further information, please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856, in the strictest confidence.
Manager, Retail Manager, Store Manager, Retail Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Deputy Store Manager, Department Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Menswear Manager, Mayo