Assistant Manager - Builder Provider
Our Client a Leading Supplier of Building Material and DIY Products are seeking to recruit a Assistant Manager for their North Dublin Branch: Contact Daniella 086 7750646
Assistant Branch Manager
- To respond to all customer needs, ensuring these are carried out efficiently and effectively
- To foster and practice the Company principle of excellent customer service at all times in relation to all clients, both external and internal.
- The Assistant Manager will also have the opportunity to progress to a Branch Manager role within the Dublin Area.
- Achieve sales and Gross Profit (GP) targets by dealing professionally and promptly with all customer enquiries
- Ensure that all enquiries are dealt with and rapidly returned to the customer, with follow-up initiated within a preset timescale.
- Build up and maintain good working relationships with customers and suppliers
- Effective liaison with external sales representatives regarding customer enquiries/orders.
- Process orders accurately and promptly to ensure excellent customer service
- Maintain lines of communication with Haulage department to ensure excellent customer service.
- Update customer information regularly and notify any changes to the relevant personnel.
- Accurate and timely completion of daily edit lists, to ensure prompt invoicing.
- To work effectively with all other team members to ensure that all business information is obtained and recorded in the correct manner for use by other departments e.g. distribution.
- Participate in Trade Shows and other "outside hours" work as and when required.
- Provent Track record Selling within Building Provider/Merchants Industry
- 3 yrs + Builder Provider/Merchants product knowledge
- Abilty to managed, movitate and lead Team to achieve Target
- Strong Customer Care and Attention to Detail
- Strong Microsoft Office and Computer Software skills
DIY Manager, Assistant Manager, Department Manager, Retail Manager, Sales Manager, Team Lead, Builder Provider, Builder Merchants, Building Materials,