Assistant Farm Manager ( Middle East )
Are you looking currently looking to travel abroad and gain great experience working on a large scale dairy farm ? If so this may be the role for you.
From April 2022 we will be accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates. In return my client is offering a very lucrative tax free package which will include a basic salary & bonus , free accommodation & all your general living expenses will be paid for including food and regular paid flights home.
If you possess 3 to 4 years practical milking experience from Ireland and now seeking to work on a larger scale dairy farm we would be very interested in hearing from you.
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for Assistant Dairy Farm Managers for a large dairy farm operation in the Middle East.Ideally my client is seeking applications from candidates whom can make a minimum commitment of 3-5 years.
My client is one of the largest vertically integrated dairy companies in the Middle East which presently has 90,000 cows and rear 70,000 young stock in 7 modern dairy farms. The successful candidates for these roles will undergo a programme of on the job training in all aspects reflecting the best European standards.
FRS Recruitment which is part of the FRS Network has been serving the Irish agricultural trade since 1980. My client is particularly interested in seeking applications from candidates with hands on milking experience from Ireland & UK. If you have gained work experience through college on large scale dairy operations outside of Ireland and UK this would be a distinct advantage.
Core purpose of the role
To maximise production and thereby profit of the farm by planning and organizing all farm functional activities within assigned areas of responsibility and making the most efficient use of all resources at this disposal.
Reporting to the Farm Manager you will be responsible for the following duties
- Calving ; calve cows & heifers , feed colostrum and do daily recordings , vaccinations and record movements per calving
- Feeding ; feeding heifers & bull calves from day old to weaning. Cows are fed 4 times per day
- Health ; detect sick cows and diagnose and treat them
- Breeding ; work closely with the breeding team and select cows that are unsuitable for re breeding.
- Milking parlour ; test milk for quality and BF % & SNF %.
- 3rd level Degree or Cert required ( Minimum of Level 7 required )
- 3 to 4 years practical experience working on Irish dairy farm
- Work experience in Australia or NewZealand through college placement or other is a distinct advantage.
- Career minded and highly motivated.
- Starting salary of 50000 Euros ( tax free )
- 5 free flights to and from UK & Ireland.
- Free accommodation and general living expenses
- Access to gyms and very modern leisure facilities.
Please email your CV through the attached link
Phone calls to John on 087 9955439