Assistant DON South Dublin
Calling all experienced ADONs who are looking for a new challenge! As an Assistant Director of Nursing you will support the DON in daily running of a medium size, well performing nursing home, located in a quiet residential area in South Dublin.
Job title: Assistant Director of Nursing / ADON
Location: Dublin city - South
Salary: €55000-65000k (depending on experience)
Type of job: Full time, permanent, days only, Mon-Friday, occassional weekend or on call
This post will provide an excellent opportunity for an experienced ADON to assist the Director of Nursing in the management of a medium size nursing facility provides a range of specialist services. Being part of a nursing home group will offer greater support with your day to day challenges.
Located in a quiet residential area
You will lead a team of clinical staff and ensure highest standards on care to residents. Are you the right fit? You will have very good knowledge and experience with HIQA and all the regulations.
- Have 3+ years experience in a managerial role
- Ideally 5+ years post grad experience as a Nurse
- registered with NMBI
- ActivelyYou will speak fluent English
- You will have previous people management experience and possess strong leadership and staff management skills
- Knowledge of HIQA standards essential
- You will have previous experience in Care of the Elderly
- Preferably 3rd level management qualification
- You will have an interest in Staff development and training
- You will be a good communicator and have good computer skills
If you have the required skills & experience you can apply now and I'll call you to discuss further. If you don't have an updated CV feel free to call me, Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss in the strictest of confidence.
#nursing #jobs #healthcarejobs #directorofnursing #don #adon #meath #louth #westmeath #directorofnursing #assistantdirectorofnursing