Assistant DON job Mayo
Position: Assistant Director of Nursing
Sector: Care of the elderly - Nursing home
Location: County Mayo (South-East)
Type of position: Full time / permanent
Do you have previous experience within Care of the elderly at managerial capacity? Would you like to be part of a strong clinical team in a recently opened, purpose built nursing home? This role might be just what you are looking for...
You will be joining a strong clinical team as an Assistant DON. This medium size, state of the art home in South-East County Mayo will offer you great career opportunity, you will be involved in the initial establishment of this home in community.
This post will provide an excellent opportunity for an experienced ADON to assist the Director of Nursing in the management of a well performing nursing home. You will by supported by group's Operations Manager, Accounts Dept, HR Department and other clinical staff.
You will lead a team of clinical staff and ensure highest standards on care to residents. Are you the right fit? You will have very good knowledge and experience with HIQA and all the regulations.
- Have 3+ years experience in a managerial role
- Ideally 5+ years post grad experience as a Nurse
- registered with NMBI
- ActivelyYou will speak fluent English
- You will have previous people management experience and possess strong leadership and staff management skills
- Knowledge of HIQA standards essential
- You will have previous experience in Care of the Elderly
- Preferably 3rd level management qualification
- You will have an interest in Staff development and training
- You will be a good communicator and have good computer skills
If you have the required skills & experience you can apply now and I'll call you to discuss further. If you don't have an updated CV feel free to call me, Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss in the strictest of confidence.
#nursing #jobs #healthcarejobs #directorofnursing #don #adon #directorofnursing #assistantdirectorofnursing