Assistant Director of Nursing Waterford
Job Title: Assistant Director of Nursing / ADON
Location: Co. Waterford
Type: Permanent, full time hours
Salary range: €55-65k (DOE)
This post will provide an excellent opportunity for an experienced ADON or a motivated CNM with ADON potential to assist the Director of Nursing in the management of a purpose built aged care facility. You will lead a team of clinical staff and ensure highest standards on care to residents. Are you the right fit?
Our client is looking for someone who is driven and interested in long term commitment. You will have very good knowledge and experience with HIQA and all the regulations.
- Have 3+ years experience in a managerial role
- Ideally 5+ years post grad experience as a Nurse
- Activelly registered with NMBI
- You will speak fluent English
- You will have previous people management experience and possess strong leadership and staff management skills
- Knowledge of HIQA standards essential
- Preferably experience in Care of the Elderly
- Preferably 3rd level management qualification
- You will have an interest in Staff development and training
- You will be a good communicator and have good computer skills
Structure in place: As an ADON you will spend some time working on the floor and some in the office. You report to a DON and you will managed a team of Staff Nurses and Healthcare Assistants.
Normal working hours Mon-Friday, however weekends and night shifts can be included from time to time. Flexibility required. Start time / Finish time will vary depending on home's requirement. You are expected to get to know all residents and their families, which might require working after 5.00pm.
If you have the required skills & experience you can apply now and I'll call you to discuss further. If you don't have an updated CV feel free to call me, Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss in the strictest of confidence.
#nursing #jobs #healthcarejobs #directorofnursing #don #adon #meath #louth #westmeath #directorofnursing #assistantdirectorofnursing