Assistant Director of Nursing jobs Tipperary Waterford
Job title: Assistant Director of Nursing / ADON / APIC
Location: Co. Tipperary (South) / commutable from Co. Waterford
Type of jobs: full time, permanent
Reporting to: Proprietor
Working hours: mix of 8h shifts and 12h shifts, flexibility required. 40h/week
Accommodation: for anyone considering weekly commuting from further afield, there is an option to rent a room in shared accommodation for very reasonable price.
Are you looking to join a well performing medium size nursing home, with good HIQA reports, well trained staff and work with a DON who is equally passionate about elderly care?
You are in luck! I have a job just like that. A nursing home in South Tipperary opened a brand new vacancy for an ADON to support their DON. You will be rewarded for your hard work.
- Third level Nursing qualification and current registration with NMBI.
- Ideallly Third level Management qualifications, not essential
- Minimum 5 years experience in elderly care, excellent clinical skills as well as knowledge of HIQA standards and regulations.
- 2+ years experience as a CNM or ADON within elderly care
- You will be of good character, enjoy a challenge and take pride in achieved results
- Excellent computer skills and record keeping
- Assisting the DON in daily management of the home.
- You will work closely with the DON on systems, policies, standards and ethos of the company have been applied.
- You will provide clinical leadership and direction for clinical staff, HCA and ancillary staff, which results in the delivery of effective, efficient and quality services to residents.
- Manage standards using evidence based care planning approach.
- Develop a shared sense of commitment and participation among employees in the development of service and in responding to the changing needs of residents.
- Other responsibilities as required
To apply for this job, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence. Or contact me, Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss this or other Director jobs. #jobs