Assistant Director of Nursing jobs Co. Sligo
Position: Assistant Director of Nursing / ADON
Location: County Sligo
Permanent full time, days only, mix of long and short shifts. Working every 2nd weekend (2 short shifts).
Job description: An exciting ADON opportunity to assist the DON in daily running of a medium size, modern, purpose built nursing home located in Co. Sligo. You will never be bored, you will find this role very fulfilling, reporting only to a Director of Nursing. You will be supported by well trained team of staff. You will effectively assist a DON to manage the successful operation of this care centre, you will be involved in supervising staff and ensuring training is up to date.
It is a supportive role to the DON and as an ADON you will be the most senior person on the floor on rostered days and in the office when the DON is not present. You will be ensuring high quality care standards are maintained and that business objectives are met.
Are you the right fit?
- You will be a natural leader and will possess strong people management skills and will demonstrate drive and ambition.
- You will have previous experience in a nursing home environment
- You will have minimum 5 years experience as a R.G.N. in Ireland
- You will have a proven track record and ability to manage and lead teams in a fast paced environment a must.
- You will have exceptional organizational and excellent communication skills to communicate effectively with residence, families and staff
- You will have a working knowledge of regulatory compliance and HIQA standards.
- You will have have worked with the elderly 3 of the last 6 years.
- Preferably you will have Management qualification
If you have the required skills & experience you can apply now and I'll call you to discuss further. If you don't have an updated CV feel free to call me , Renata Ryan on 0860239020 (between 9.00am-6.00pm) and we can have a chat about this or other similar opportunities in the strictest of confidence.
#nursing #jobs #healthcarejobs #directorofnursing #don #adon #meath #louth #westmeath #directorofnursing #assistantdirectorofnursing