Assistant Director of Nursing Dublin S
Job title: Assistant Director of Nursing / ADON /
Location: Dublin South
Jobs type: Permanent, Full time (40h/week)
Start date: ASAP
I am delighted to assist my Client, a well-run transitional care unit for the elderly, in finding their new Assistant DON. This facility offers a speedy recovery to elderly patients following surgery, major illnesses or accidents. You will be assisting the Director of Nursing in daily running of this unit and be rewarded to your hard work...
This facility offers a wide range of services, such as:
Post Operative Recovery, Comprehensive Nursing & Medical Care, Personalised Rehabilitation Plans, Person Centred, Advanced Care Planning, Personal Care Team, Physiotherapy Care, Specialist and Therapeutic Care
You will have the following qualities and experience:
- Third Level Degree in Nursing.
- Registered with An Bord Altranais and hold an active PIN.
- Post-registration qualification in healthcare management or equivalent is desired.
- Minimum 6 years' post-registration nursing experience.
- Minimum 2 years' work experience in a Nursing Home environment or Elderly care Facility
- Minimum 1 year work experience in a management capacity is desirable.
- Proven clinical competence and passionate about delivering outstanding care to older
You will be responsible for:
- The Assistant Person in Charge (APIC) is responsible to direct and coordinate the management of the recovery unit. Establish and maintain a standard of residential care and activities in accordance with the best national and international practices and within available resources.
- Support and assist the PIC in coordinating the management of all staff ensuring to establish and maintain the standard as set out by Group and Statutory Regulations
- Establish and maintain relationships with residents that are based on respect and equality.
- Full list of responsibilities and detailed job spec available on request
To apply for this job, please submit your CV (in Word format) through this website now, or alternatively call Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further. #jobs #job #cnm #nursejobs