Assistant Director of Nursing Dublin N
Position: Assistant Director of Nursing / Deputy Home Manager / ADON
Location: North Dublin city
Salary: call me to discuss + benefits (pension scheme, additional annual leave)
Permanent full time, days only!
Job description: My client, based in North County Dublin, provides post-operative care, respite care and nursing care to up to 60 residents. You will never be bored, you will find this role very fulfilling, reporting only to a Director of Nursing. You will be supported by well trained team of staff. You will effectively assist a DON to manage the successful operation of this care centre, ensuring high quality care standards are maintained and that business objectives are met.
Are you the right fit?
- You will be a natural leader and will possess strong people management skills and will demonstrate drive and ambition.
- You will have previous experience in a nursing home environment
- You will have minimum 5 years experience as a R.G.N. in Ireland
- You will have a proven track record and ability to manage and lead teams in a fast paced environment a must.
- You will have exceptional organizational and excellent communication skills to communicate effectively with residence, families and staff
- You will have a working knowledge of regulatory compliance and HIQA standards.
- You will have have worked with the elderly 3 of the last 6 years.
- Preferably you will have Management qualification
If you have the required skills & experience you can apply now and I'll call you to discuss further. If you don't have an updated CV feel free to call me , Renata Ryan on 0860239020 (between 9.00am-6.00pm) and we can have a chat about this or other similar opportunities in the strictest of confidence.
#nursing #jobs #healthcarejobs #directorofnursing #don #adon #meath #louth #westmeath #directorofnursing #assistantdirectorofnursing