Position: Assistant Director of Nursing / ADON
Various locations: Mayo, Sligo, Galway, Westmeath, Meath, Offaly, Kildare, Dublin, Wicklow, Wexford, Kilkenny, Waterford, Tipperary, Cork, Kerry, Limerick, Clare
Remuneration: Very competitive rates
Type of role: full time, permanent, days only, on call duty
Assistant Director of Nursing / ADON Job description:
Experienced Assistant Director of Nursing required to effectively assist the Director of Nursing to manage the successful operation of their Nursing Home, ensuring high quality care standards are maintained and that business objectives are met.
- Staff Management (experience essential)
- Highly quality care to the service users
- Effective Communication skills
- Human Resources, Training & development
- Meet & exceed HIQA standards & regulations
- Strong personality
- Marketing of business and new business opportunities
- Health & Safety Regulation
- Other duties
Requirements for the Assistant Director of Nursing role:
- Degree in Nursing and active registration with ABA/NMBI
- The ideal Candidate will be a natural leader and will possess strong people management skills and will demonstrate drive and ambition.
- Previous experience in a nursing home environment
- Have minimum of 5 years experience in nursing
- Proven track record and ability to manage and lead teams in a fast paced environment a must.
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills also required.
- Preference will be given to candidates with a working knowledge of regulatory compliance and HIQA standards.
Please apply now through this website or alternatively call Liz on 086 0242507 or 0505 31172 / 21891 in the strictest of confidence for more information.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.