Assistant Deli Manager
Assistant Deli Manager - Co. Galway - Full Time
- Believe in delivering excellent customer service?
- Want to develop your career in management?
- Have the drive and enthusiasm to lead and be successful?
- If you are an energetic, motivated individual with a passion for providing first class customer service we want to hear from you!
- Responsible for supporting the Fresh Food Manager in ensuring the Deli operates efficiently and effectively in all aspects and at all times.
- To work the daily operations in the kitchen (preparing Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Meals and Chilled Products) as required.
- To prepare and serve our high-quality food offering in an efficient manner
- To manage the deli displays in a fresh and appetizing manner and maintain high quality standards, service and food consistency
- To oversee and ensure the smooth running of all Deli Operations in conjunction with the Deli Manager and that checks are being completed by the nominated person.
- To supervise consumer promotions ensuring product is available
- To actively ensure the Deli is operated in line with HACCP legislation
- Setting a good example through actively promoting the Customer Loyalty Programme
- Keeping customer offerings up to date and well-advertised
- To take responsibility for stock ordering and storage of equipment/materials.
- To motivate and monitor staff so they are fully competent in their roles, placing an emphasis on the delivery of exceptional customer service
- To assist in Deli Stock takes along with training and development of staff.
- To carry out any other duties related to your role as directed by store management
- Experience within a Contract Catering or Deli environment is preferable
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Paid Lunch Break
- Sociable Working Hours
- Staff Discount
- Company Pension Contribution
- And More!