Assistant Deli Manager
Deli Assistant Manager - Co.Galway
We have an exciting opportunity to join their growing company, based at our Service Station in Co. Galway, and are now recruiting for an Assistant Store Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for career progression. The company has been operating for the past 35 years in the Retail and Oil Distribution sectors.
Believe in delivering excellent customer service?
Want to develop your career in management?
Have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed?
Duties / Responsibilities:
- To assist in the overall day to day running of the Store in conjunction with the Store Manager and contribute to the successful growth of the business
- To prioritise the provision of excellent customer care and service and ensuring that all staff are committed to delivering same
- To ensure hygiene standards are maintained as per agreed procedures
- To ensure all opening and closing down procedures are carried out efficiently and effectively in all areas of the store
- To undertake, delegate and supervise all aspects of supply chain procedures
- To assist in the training and development of employees
- One to two years retail experience
- High customer service standards
- Stock management and merchandising skills
- Must be available Monday to Sunday, including weekdays and weekends
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Paid Lunch Break
- Sociable Working Hours
- Staff Discount
- Company Pension Contribution
- Other benefits
Assistant Deli Manager, Deli supervisor, Co.Galway, Food Handler, Chef