Assistant Dairy Farm Manager ( Dubai )
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Assistant Farm Manager for a large scale dairy farm in Dubai. This is a full-time permanent role.
Are you looking to travel abroad and get experience working on a large scale dairy farm ? If so this may be the role for you. We are looking for an Assistant Farm Manager to supervise & manage the daily operations of a 7000 dairy herd which also 6000 young stock.
Reporting to the Farm Manager you will be responsible for the following
- Supervise and delegate a team of 250 farm operatives.
- Mentor and coach farm operatives.
- Oversea the daily milking operations
- Monitoring herd health and working closely with Farm Veterinarian.
- Oversee milk production
- Test for milk quality , BF % and SNF %
- Monitor farm feed requirements
- Make farm presentations to management on financials , costs , labour requirements etc
- 4-5 years practical milking experience in Ireland.
- Milking experience outside of Ireland ( NZ or Australia )
- Competent and assertive supervisor
- Ability to delegate and manage
- 3rd level Degree in Agricultural Science
Please email your cv tHrough the attached link
Phone calls in confidence to John on 087 9955439
Tax free ( 55000 to 60000 Euros )