Are you a Part Qualified or Qualified Accountant looking for an excellent opportunity in industry? Then our client has the role for you. They are a very well-established building materials company and are looking to recruit an Assistant Accountant to join their team.
The position is Full-time Permanent based in Kingscourt, Co. Cavan.
Reporting to the Ireland Finance Manager, the role will involve assisting the Finance Manager to ensure accounts and reports are produced to a high standard of accuracy and to appropriate deadlines.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Production of monthly procurement reports, consolidating information from other sites/divisions
- Production of weekly manufacturing variance reports
- Production of monthly transport reports
- Production of monthly price variance reports
- Maintenance of the regular overhead costs including month end accruals for outstanding invoices, insurance, late expenses etc.
- Stock Control
- oCalculation of monthly stock provision
- oTracking stock/chemical movements
- oCompleting monthly stock reports
- Other ad hoc duties
- Travel to other sites may be required at times, but you will be based in Cavan.
- Be Part Qualified Accountant actively seeking a CIMA / ACCA qualification
- May also suit a Qualified Accountant from practice looking to move into Industry.
- Have good technical knowledge
- Be a good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people from a variety of backgrounds and disciplines.
- Be a fast worker, enthusiastic with ability to make things happen.
- Be IT literate knowledge of SAP an advantage but not essential.
- Be keen and open to learning
Please send your CV through the link or contact Caroline on 086 7808835 for more information.