Assistand Director of Nursing Mayo
A fantastic job opportunity for an ADON with a small, family run nursing home, with real family feel. You will be joining a well performing nursing home who prides itself in taking care of the local elderly population and in providing a real home away from home experience.
Are you an experienced ADON or Senior CNM with elderly care experience, then apply today!
Position: Assistant Director of Nursing
Sector: Elderly Care
Salary: competitive salary, negotiable depending on experience
Attractive Benefits: Paid break, Free parking, Flexible roster, Meals provided, Further education, Bonus structure or pension
Working hours: Mon-Sunday, days only. Weekend cover in rotation with DON.
Company profile: This Nursing home is located in a rural location in East Co. Mayo, near a small town. Provides 24 hours nursing care of the highest standards to all residents. This home is a family run business, with pets present, vegetable garden and plenty of other activities for residents.
Job description: As an Assistant DON you will support the DON in daily operations on the nursing home, manage and support staff. You will have strong people management skills and will demonstrate drive and ambition. You will ensure that the provision of a high standard of care to the residents in the nursing home is consistent with the mission, vision and values of the Nursing Home. While meeting all HIQA standards and requirements.
You will participate in the overall management of the facility as part of the management team. You will encourage recognition of the resident as an individual; ensuring the resident's needs and comfort are given priority.
- Third level Nursing qualifications
- Ideally you will have Management qualification
- You will have 3+ years experience in a managerial role in elderly care setting
- You are actively registered with NMBI
- A proven track record and ability to manage and lead teams in a fast paced environment a must.
- You will have exceptional organisational and excellent communication skills to communicate effectively with residence, families and staff
- You will have a working knowledge of regulatory compliance and HIQA standards.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV through this website in the strictest of confidence for initial review by FRS Recruitment. OR contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.
#nurse #staffnurse #elderlycare #nursinghome #jobs #ireland #frsrecruitment