Assistance Advisor(Customer Service)
Assistance(Customer Service) Advisor-Galway City(on site working)
Would you like a new position in customer service?
We are looking for part-time customer service advisors to start straight away. Working up to 21 hrs per/week.
Working hours are in the evenings and weekends so this role is perfect for someone who is studying or in college.
These roles are permanent with unrivalled career progression opportunities.
* Provide support to customer enquiries politely and courteously
* Handle inbound customer calls
* Demonstrate a professional attitude at all times, towards work, fellow colleagues and customers
* Work towards internal and external KPIs
* Provide a detailed record of each customer call received
* Liaise with cross functional teams to ensure highest level of customer service
* Follow up calls to network providers
* Liaise with client insurance partners
* Other duties may include administration such as; approving invoices and filing
* Any other duties as required and instructed by the operations
* Previous experience working in a customer service environment
* Excellent written communication skills
* Active listening skills
* Efficient with MS Office
* Service days
* Time and attendance quarterly rewards
* APA / CIP training
* Free Motor Rescue and European Travel Insurance
* Health insurance discount
* 20% discount on all other travel insurance outside Europe
* Sports & social club
* City centre office location, handy for public transport
* Bike to work scheme
* Travel Pass
* Opportunity to work with a global company based in over 35 countries