West of Ireland
A leading Irish Consultancy are looking to appoint an Associate Director for operations in the West and South West of Ireland. The ideal appointee will have extensive client facing project management experience coupled with a cost management profile.
The ideal candidate will possess the following traits;
- Degree qualified within a relevant area such as; Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Construction Management
- 10 years experience within Project Management and or Cost Management
- Has worked on projects in excess of 40m
- Has worked on Commercial, Residential, Educational and or Manufacturing projects
- Keen to work with a well-established consultancy
- Excellent Client Facing skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Superbly presentable
- Key Team Player with fine-tuned motivational skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Wants to progress to a higher level
- Excellent IT skills
Please note this is a brief description of the Associate Director role. For further details please contact Miriam at 056 7775550 at our Kilkenny office. Please note that the office will be established in the location of choice of the appointed person. Locations considered include; Cork, Limerick, Galway to suit the current and upcoming works allocated to the firm.
This role will suit someone who wants to relocate to the West/South West.