Asset Manager - Late-Stage Mortgage Arrears - Residential Operations
My client, a leading asset manager and provider of third-party loan and advisory services, is looking for an Asset Manager Late Stage Mortgage Arrears (LTMA) to join their team on a permanent basis in Dublin and also in Shannon.
Your tasks will involve supporting the management team and assisingt in the management of a portfolio of customers to agree and implement solutions to resolve the arrears. You will execute portfolio engagement campaigns and report on campaign progress and effectiveness, while providing efficient relationship management on key portfolio cohorts.
- Relationship Management/Debt Restructuring - maximise financial return through development and implementation of effective solutions for customers in arrears
- Business Plan implementation - Maximise the movement on the LTMA portfolio to resolved by supporting the implementation of agreed strategies
- Analysis and Reporting - Produce accurate and reliable Management Information for Senior Management/EXCO on the portfolio cohorts
In order to be successful, you will need:
- Proven experience within a portfolio management or debt restructuring role
- APA in Housing Loans or QFA (essential)
- Relevant Business degree or equivalent qualification
- Experience of working on cases involving loan restructuring / insolvency / receivership / consensual exist strategies
In return, my client will provide training, a vast experience working with several projects simultaneously, an attractive salary and a large list of benefits.