A client is looking to hire a Asset Manager to join their hard-working team in Co. Clare. Due to company growth this position has opened up. This role requires experience in the financial sector.
The company has a hybrid policy in place of 1-2 days a week in the office.
- Relationship Management/Debt Restructuring - maximise financial return through development and implementation of effective solutions for customers in arrears
- Business Plan implementation - Maximise the movement on the LTMA portfolio to resolved by supporting the implementation of agreed strategies
- Analysis and Reporting - Produce accurate and reliable Management Information for Senior Management/EXCO on the portfolio cohorts
- Proven experience within a portfolio management or debt restructuring role
- APA in Housing Loans or QFA (essential)
- Relevant Business degree or equivalent qualification
- Experience of working on cases involving loan restructuring / insolvency / receivership / consensual exist strategies
If you are a match for the skills above and want to join a fast-growing organisation with excellent career opportunities- please apply with your most recent CV to Conor Kennedy for immediate consideration.