Arrears Support Unit Associate
Our client Global Financial Services business based in Co. Clare has a vacancy for as Arrears Support Unit Associate. If you are looking to work with a fast-paced work environment where continuous improvement and career progression is encouraged this is the role for you!
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts
- Build relationships and advise customers in both arrears and pre-arrears situations and recommend loan restructuring options
- Work to targets set by the business
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times
- Provide both phone and written correspondence in line with required Codes of Conduct.
- Exceptional Customer Services experience within a fast-paced call centre environment
- A proved track record in credit management is a distinct advantage.
- Experience of working to and achieving both individual and team targets
- QFA or APA in housing loans an advantage
- IT Knowledge
- Customer Service and Commercial Awareness
- Influencing/Persuasion and Negotiation skills
- Communication skills - Interpersonal and Written
- Judgement & Decision-Making
- Team Working