Area Sales Rep ( Lubricants )
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Area Sales Rep on behalf of a leading lubricants distributor. This is a full-time permanent role with career progression a distinct possibility.
My client has been in business for over 30 years and in that period of time they have forged strong business relationships with customers in the agricultural , engineering , marine , forestry & automotive trades. My client distributes a global lubricant brand which has made it a no 1 choice in over 100 countries.
We currently have a vacancy for in the Connacht area for an Area Sales Rep , this is not a replacement role , you will be taking over a very established area with a strong customer base , it will be your main objective to maintain business in year 1 with a view to growing and developing the business further from there. Your business territory will include Sligo , Mayo , Galway & Roscommon. You will be calling to customers in the agricultural , engineering , marine forestry & automotive trades.
Duties to include
To build and maintain profitable long-term relationships with all new and current clients, providing them with excellent account management combined with the best customer service.
- Meet agreed targets on sales and credit and continuously monitor progress, by generating new business in your area of operation wherever possible.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections.
- Provide the Lubricants Manager with competitor feedback and industry insight contributing information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Work closely with people at Head Office (Sales/Admin, Senior Credit Controller, Finance, H.R) who will assist in providing advice and guidance in their area of expertise
- Participate in promotional agricultural shows
- Strong and effective selling skills with minimum 1/2 years of field sales experience (Knowledge of the oil distribution industry an advantage)
- Self-starter - with the ability to set and achieve targets to match Company growth strategies
- Good inter-personal and presentation skills.
- Ability to network and have a list of key contacts
Basic salary of 30-35k + 10 k bonus lunch allowance , company car , lap-top & phone
Please email your CV through the attached link
Phone calls in confidence to John on 087 9955439