Area Sales Rep ( Farm Machinery)
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Area Sales Rep on behalf of a leading parts distributor. This is a new role and a full-time permanent position.
A leading OEM and parts distributor based in Munster is seeking a professional individual with proven metrics-based sales experience within the machinery, parts, or agriculture industry to manage sales accounts in Munster & South Leinster. This is an exciting role for an experienced field sales representative that is motivated with a proven track record of winning new business.
- Develop new business and service existing customer base through effective lead generation and territory management.
- Drive sales of all products against goals through a consultative selling approach
- Achieve sales forecast and margin targets.
- Ensure all customers are dealt with in an efficient and effective manner.
- Form and maintain relationships adding value to customer experience and ensuring both high levels of customer satisfaction and business retention are in place across the territory.
- Responsible for customer inventory analysis, stock checks and service queries.
- Contribute to inventory purchasing process through recommendations based on competitor and market gap analysis.
- Support marketing and promotions function through category analysis, customer feedback, market trends and industry news.
- Drive growth and adoption of web-shop sales with customer base.
- Coordinate with sales, marketing and purchasing team to develop and implement a customer centric business plan.
- The implementation of a robust and dynamic strategic plan to deliver on targeted performance.
- Maintain sales, pricing and customer records using a Customer Relationship Management system
- Ensure that Company Health & Safety Regulations are strictly adhered to daily.
Key requirements of the Sales Executive: 3+ years sales experience in the machinery, parts or agriculture industry is essential. Ability to manage schedule and prioritise based on achieving sales targets. Excellent relationship building, market analysis and proactive sales approach are necessary. Strong communication, and presentation skills are necessary. There are ambitious growth plans for this section of the business. The successful candidate will need to be engaged, adaptive, self-driven and confident in a metrics-based approach to sales to succeed in the role. It is mandatory that the candidate live in the Munster area.
Salary & bonus & company vehicle
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to John in confidence on 087 9955439