Area Sales Manager
Our Client is searching for an experienced Sales Manager to join their team to head up operations in the Munster region. This challenging role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to put their mark on an area our client has operated in for a number of years now.
An exciting sales opportunity with huge growth potential, this role will report into the Head of Sales and is ideally placed for a seasoned sales professional to take the next step in their career.
- Manage a portfolio of regional customers
- Grow existing customer accounts and attract significant new business in order to increase profitable revenue
- Ensure effective ongoing communication with our branch network in order to ensure customer relationships are mapped and managed
- Measure success on profitable portfolio growth, new business wins, debt and discount management
- Increase the volume of accounts on the portfolio by identifying new business opportunities within the geographical areas
- Tactical trade reviewing and collection of aged debt
- Tender and negotiation of new deals and driving maximum potential through all of the propositions
- Follow all agreed procedures and comply with the company processes and systems
- Represent the values of the business and portray a professional and businesslike image to all customers, potential customers and other people you meet in the course of your work
- Be a key driver in serious about safety by leading from the front.
- Ensure all locations are maintained to our 360◦ brand
- Carry out other tasks and duties as required
- Proven track record of driving profitable revenue from large regional accounts
- Sales and customer focus
- Clear leadership potential and an ability to network with high profile customers
- Analytical with efficient Planning, Prioritising and Organisational skills
- Solid operational and product knowledge for issue resolution
- Knowledge of the construction industry a distinct advantage
- Driving licence essential