Area Sales Manager - Agri Parts
Want to work for an Internationally recognised Agri Machinery Business? FRS Recruitment is delighted to be teaming up with a leading International Agri Machinery Distributor and are now inviting applications for the newly created role of 'Area Sales Manager (Specialising in Agri Machinery Parts)'. Indeed this is a B2B role dealing directly with Dealer Networks and offering expert technical advice and customer experience.
For this role, you will come with a strong technical background in Agri Machinery with a particular focus on Agri spare parts. Previous experience selling and advising on Agri Machinery Parts in a sales focused KPI driven environment will be a distinct advantage.
Indeed, This is an exciting role for an experienced sales representative that is motivated with a proven track record of winning new business.
Contract: Full time perm
Working Structure: 80% field based, 20% Office
Remuneration: Competitive Basic, Commission, Vehicle (Car or Van), Phone, Laptop & Fuel
* Develop new business and service existing customer base through effective lead generation and territory management.
* Drive sales of all products against goals through a consultative selling approach
* Achieve sales forecast and margin targets.
* Ensure all B2B customers are dealt with in an efficient and effective manner.
* Form and maintain relationships adding value to customer experience and ensuring both high levels of customer satisfaction and business retention are in place across the territory.
* Responsible for customer inventory analysis, stock checks and service queries.
* Contribute to inventory purchasing process through recommendations based on competitor and market gap analysis.
* Support marketing and promotions function through category analysis, customer feedback, market trends and industry news.
* Coordinate with sales, marketing and purchasing team to develop and implement a customer centric business plan.
* The implementation of a robust and dynamic strategic plan to deliver on targeted performance.
* Maintain sales, pricing and customer records using a Customer Relationship Management system
* 3+ years sales experience in the machinery, parts or agriculture industry is essential.
* Ability to manage schedule and prioritise based on achieving sales targets.
* Excellent relationship building, market analysis and proactive sales approach are necessary.
* Strong communication, and presentation skills are necessary.
* There are ambitious growth plans for this section of the business.
* The successful candidate will need to be engaged, adaptive, self-driven and confident in a metrics-based approach to sales to succeed in the role.
* It is mandatory that the candidate live in the Munster or south Leinster area.
How to Apply
- Apply today by sending you CV via the below link.
- Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence