Area Sales Manager - Agri
Are you seeking a new role in 20222? FRS Recruitment is now inviting applications for the role of Area Sales Manager, on behalf of our client - a leading Irish Agribusiness. Indeed, this is a full time permanent role covering the region of North Kerry, Limerick & Clare. An excellent remuneration package, including a strong basic salary will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Full responsibility for business development and profitability for our clients animal feed product lines delivered through their existing customers and prospecting for new customers. These include
- Deliver product portfolio, turnover and profit growth.
- Ensure routine and timely credit control activities.
- Manage relationships with key customers and expand customer base.
- Maintain excellent knowledge of Irish animal feed sector including market trends, challenges, opportunities, impact of external/international factors on the Irish sector etc.
- Ensure Group senior management are kept up to date on business performance, activities, prospects and challenges.
- Develop an extensive network of contacts amongst customers, influencers and regulatory authorities. Ensure relevant customer contacts / communications are updated on CRM system.
- Liaise with other team members (logistics, marketing, finance etc.)
- An Agri focused degree is desirable but not essential.
- 3 years commercial experience.
- Must have a familiarity with and keen interest in nutrition.
A strong base salary, bonus, vehicle, fuel, phone etc
Are you the one we're looking for? Apply now by clicking the apply button.
All applications through FRS are 100% confidential.