Area Sales Executive
An established wholesale distributor with a large client based in the North Kerry area is seeking to recruit an Area Sales Executive. As Area Sales Executive you will cover the North Kerry area and into West Limerick.
This is a full-time permanent role.
The position of Area Sales Executive will involve both account management and new business development. My client has built strong business relationships with customers in the Domestic, Agricultural and Commercial markets and they want to maintain and expand these markets.
Duties to include:
- To build and maintain profitable long-term relationships with all current and new clients, providing them with excellent account management combined with the best customer service.
- Meet agreed targets on sales and credit and continuously monitor progress, by generating new business in your area of operation.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections.
- Recommend new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Participate in promotional shows (e.g. Agricultural Shows)
- Strong and effective selling skills with minimum 4/5 years of field sales experience
- Ability to network and have a list of contacts in the area.
- Business to consumer sales / agri sector / commercial sector
- Self-starter - with the ability to set and achieve targets to match Company growth strategies
- Good inter personal and presentation skills
- Able to plan and organise time effectively and efficiently
- High self-motivation and ability to work under minimal supervision
Competitive base salary
Company car, laptop & phone
Please email your cv through the attached link