Area Manager (Social Care)
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an Area Manager within a Person Centred Intellectual disability service located in the Social Care South East Region.
FRS Healthcare are recruiting an experienced and enthusiastic Area Manager to take responsibility for governance and oversight management responsibility for Residential Services and Day Services in a few services in the Southeast region.
The successful applicant will be an excellent communicator who enjoys working in challenging, busy, and complex environments with the ability to manage multiple priorities and achieve tight deadlines.
The post holder will be required to work as part of the Operations Team with indirect reporting to the Senior Management Team. This post will require close working relations with assigned services in supporting, monitoring, and overseeing the management of each service.
Direct Reports to the Area Services Manager:
- Four Persons in Charge
- One Day Service
- A minimum of a Level 8 on the QQI Framework - BA in Social Care Studies or equivalent relevant qualification in Health or Social Care or in a relevant professional discipline. Nursing, Psychology, Behaviour Support Speciality
- Post graduate qualification ideally in Social Care Management or Management Qualification
- A minimum of 3 years experience in management or supervisory role in the area of health or social care.
- Experience of ensuring services are run in accordance with HIQA regulations.
- Demonstrable and operational knowledge of HIQA and relevant legislation, policies and procedures
- Candidates must possess the competencies and skills appropriate to working with persons with an intellectual disability.
This is a Permanent Position offering a generous salary dependant/Positive Work culture/Free staff car parking/ An Education Support Programme etc
Contact If you have sufficient experience and are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527 for more information