Area Manager (Retail Fashion)
Area Manager required with sales and operations experience (ideally from within retail) to join an established and growing retail firm with multiple stores nationwide. You will drive the business strategy working closely with store managers. Must have multi site experience in fashion retail.
What is this opportunity?
You will be joining a well established retailer as their Area Manager covering a total of 17 stores nationwide. The number of stores are increasing and you will be pivotal in assisting with this growth. You will be mobile as you will be managing all of the stores nationwide - however, your main base will be Dublin.
What will be your responsibilities?
Briefly you will:
- Get involved with staff planning
- Ensuring consistency across the stores in terms of merchandising and service
- Suggest improvements where necessary
- Liaise closely with the Buying Manager and provide feedback
- Ensure an effective and efficient management team are in place in each store
- Ensure training and development for all store managers and their teams
- Regularly visit the stores
- Lead by example with regard to values and attitudes
- Manage budgets and execute annual planning and forecasting
- Liaise with the Marketing Manager on products, trends etc
Who are you?
You are creative and positive and you develop teams, you are full of initiative and ideally have had a successful career to date within retail or operational management. You are customer focused, have a keen eye for detail and have the ability to successfully motivate and build a team.
Opportunities like this one do not come up too often. If you would like to know more please apply in strictest confidence today or phone Brian Mahon on 086 7773856
Area Manager, Operations Manager, Retail Manager, Retail Operations Manager, Sales Manager, Store Manager, Manager, Operations, Retail Store Manager, Fashion Manager, Fashion, Dublin