Area Manager - Charity
Are you an experienced Charity/Social Care Manager who is committed to making a positive impact on communities? Are you a driven, energetic person with excellent people skills? If so, I may have the perfect opportunity for you!
I am delighted to be recruiting an Area Manager to be based in Dublin, for an an established and notable organisation who supports deaf and hard hearing adults, children and their families. The Area Manager's role is responsible to deliver high quality and impactful services and provide strong leadership to a staff team across four Resource Centres
Permanent, full time contract
Salary: €48,000- €52,000 DOE
- Oversee the work and performance of approximately 11 staff across Dublin, Letterkenny & Sligo through effective 1:1 relationships, regular performance reviews and team meetings.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Management of all paperwork required to be maintained for the smooth running of each office including petty cash, sales records, purchase orders, fundraising records, GDPR management.
- Ensure the organisation maintains high quality services through service evaluations and clients experience initiatives.
- Relevant University Degree or College Diploma
- 3 -5 years' experience in similar role
If you think this role suits your skill set, please do not hesitate to contact Isabel Gough on 086 1449043 for more information.