Area Development Officer (Agri)
FRS Recruitment working in partnership with an Irish leading farm organization and inviting applications for the role of 'Area Development Officer' to Cover Limerick, Kerry and Clare region. This is a fulltime permanent role.
Industry: Agri, Farming, B2C, Dairy
Location: East Cork
Contract/Hours: Full time perm/Mon - Fri
Salary: 25 - 30k per annum
Duties & responsibilities
- Membership recruitment and retention
- Calling to Farmers and developing B2C relationships
- Deliver a quality customer service experience and relationship building
- Organising meetings, events and making presentations to groups.
- Managing and resolving member queries and difficulties
- Interactions with key stakeholders e.g. Govt Departments, Agencies and Processors
- Excellent communication and people skills
- An understanding of farming trends and issues
- An interest or background in farming (Dairy preferable)
- Good IT skills
- Full clean driver's license
- Must have own transport (Mileage provided by employer)
- Salary 25 - 30k DOE
- Mileage provided by employer
Please email your cv through the attached link
FRS Recruitment guarantee 100 % confidentiality at all times.
All applications must be made through FRS Recruitment.