A Kerry based architectural practice is seeking to recruit an architectural technologist/architect with at least 3/4 years of experience for their practice. This will be a full-time position.
This is a small practice with a diverse range of projects and clients in the education, commercial, housing and private sectors. As an architectural technologist/architect you will work on a wide range of projects, both at the technical design stage and at site stage.
- Relevant Technical Qualification
- Produce high quality technical drawings
- Excellent Communication/Presentation skills
- Proficiency in either AutoCAD or Autodesk REVIT
- Sketchup and Photoshop Skills desirable
- Hand-Drawing/Sketching skills advantageous
- Ideally 3 to 4 years relevant experience.
This position is full time. Salary dependent on experience.
Please apply through the link provided or contact Donal in our Kerry office at 066-7143995