FRS Recruitment are currently seeking a licensed eligible archaeologist for an urban and rural excavation project.
The ideal candidate will have excellent experience in archaeological excavation with the direction and management of archaeological teams.
The initial role will be based in Charleville Co. Cork to then cover the southwest on a full-time permanent basis
- Undertaking impact assessments and archaeological excavations in rural and urban environments.
- Directing a team of archaeologists, reporting, and presenting key issues and results to clients and stakeholders.
- Completing field forms, drawing sketch maps, and preparing profile and plan view field drawings.
- Performing archival research, testing, and evaluation.
- A degree in archaeology
- At least 5 years of experience gained in either the public or private sector in directing archaeological excavations is required.
- Must have experience with national monuments and is licensed.