Our client has an excellent opportunity to join their team based in Portarlington. They are looking to recruit a 2nd or 3rd year Apprentice Mechanic on a Permanent basis.
This really is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate as they offer an opportunity to train on a range of vehicles such as cars, vans, jeeps and some crew cabs and light commercial vehicles all whilst using top of the range technology and machinery including diagnostics system.
Duties & Requirements:
- Completed apprenticeship as far as 2nd year +
- Able to read and write (time keeping and record keeping is an important part of the role).
- Able to listen and understand instruction (learning on the job is very important).
- Able to receive feedback and learn from it.
- Able to pick up the diagnostic IT equipment.
- Work assignments/duties as designated.
- Clean Drivers Licence.
If you are interested in the positon of Apprentice Mechanic please apply through the link or contact Caroline on 086 7808835.