Applications Support Engineer
Application Support Engineer- Kerry
We are currently looking for enthusiastic graduate for an Application Support Engineer on our clients support team.
The MQ Administrator will be responsible for the administration of the MQ technologies running on the Linux, AIX and Windows operating systems. Working as part of a global team this person will implement automation solutions and preventative measures for repetitive tasks and issues. Occasional weekend and oncall support will be required on a rotational basis. Occasional travel to the USA is required for this role- Full EU Passport required.
- Have experience in a similar position and have a degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Understanding of Linux and/or UNIX operating systems essential
- Understanding of scripting is essential
- Understanding of Application Servers desirable
- Troubleshooting skills and analytical mind set
- Team orientated and happy to reach out for assistance or assist others.
- Smart, driven and fast learners with a positive attitude.
- Logical thinker who enjoys problem solving.
- Methodical approach under pressure and a strong ability to communicate effectively.
- Proactive - provide solutions to problems before they surface.
- Diligent with a strong eye for detail.
- Multitasker who can juggle project work, with day to day issues and user requests.
Please send through a detailed cv with as much content as possible regarding your projects, achievements etc.