Application Support Engineer- Kerry
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and talented Graduates to join our client's application support team. We will consider degree graduates or candidates at a junior level for these roles. Full training will be provided. An understand of the below would be great but extensive industry experience is not essential. In addition to some technical skills, you need to demonstrate good communication skills and also have a strong customer focus.
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills
- Proven team player - work as part of a team to develop and maintain standards and procedures
- Calm under pressure with well-developed prioritization skills
- Extremely accurate with an excellent eye for detail and comfortable working unsupervised
- Flexible and able to react positively and quickly to changing pressures
- A willingness to take on ownership of problems to resolution
- Excellent Troubleshooting Skills
- Knowledge of App-V
- MSI packaging experience
- Windows Installer
- Use of Wise Package Studio (Preferred) or Install Shield
- Full knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and OS concepts.
- Professional experience of Scripting - VbScript, Batch, PowerShell
- Experience of XenApp/XenDesktop
- Working knowledge of SCCM 2012
- Appsense or Beyond Trust
- Experience troubleshooting .Net applications
- Working knowledge of VMware
Please send through a detailed cv with as much content as possible regarding your projects in college, personal projects, internships or other coop experience etc. We will also consider experienced candidates for these roles, however a long term link to Kerry is essential.