Application Support Engineer
FRS Recruitment are delighted to be partnering up with one of our clients to recruit an Application Support Engineer.
The successful candidate will be joining a small and fantastic team based in West Dublin and working alongside the IT and HR department!
- Working closely with the Finance departments determining their key reporting requirements
- Interface with IT etc
- Participate in projects as required
- Run knowledge sharing / information sessions as required
- Participating in continuous improvement in the system and propose improvements where appropriate
- Develop and maintain IT application systems documentation
- Develop an understanding of the Core CRM and assist in future integration projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Good analytical skills with ability to diagnose the key issues and propose solutions
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Motivated and self-directed
- Ambitious and willing to grow as the role develops
Essential Technical Skills:
- Educated to BSc Computing/ or MCDBA or Diploma in relevant industry certification and experience
- Minimum 2+ years' experience in CRM Support
- MUST have an excellent knowledge of MS SQL
- Should be able to understand Store Procedure and write SQL Queries
- Good understanding of MS Server 2016 +
The company are Dublin based and are interviewing and on-boarding remotely. Stamp 4, Irish or EU Passport required.
For more information or to apply to the role contact Emmet on emceneaney @ frsrecruitment.com.