API Support Engineer
API Support Engineer- Kerry
We are currently looking for a talented, experienced API Support Engineer to join our client's support team.
You will join a global team that supports our client's critical global applications, running on Linux, UNIX and Windows operating systems.
What we look for
- Smart, driven and fast learners with a positive attitude.
- Logical thinker who enjoys problem solving.
- Organised and methodical approach under pressure.
- Proactive - provide solutions to problems before they surface.
- Diligent and a strong eye for detail.
- Multitasker who can juggle project work, with day to day issues and user requests.
Desirable Skills for Shared Services Support:
- Have some experience in a similar position OR have recently graduated from college with a degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Understanding of Linux operating systems.
- Understanding of API technologies.
- Understanding of Shared Services technologies.
- Experience working with Google Apigee suite:
- Apache Qpid, ZooKeeper, Cassandra
- Experience using automation tools or writing automation scripts.
Some of tools/technologies you will get to work with
- Google Apigee Suite
- OneSpan RA/OAS
- IBM RFT
- Atlassian Suite
- Cisco Tidal/IBM TWS
Please send through a detailed cv with as much content as possible regarding your projects, achievements etc. This is an urgent role.