Analytics Team Leader
This is a Team Lead position working within Data Analytics where your team will be responsible for the collection, use and analysis of data in order to report on the outputs and impacts of various programmes in addition to influencing and informing future programme design.
This role will lead a team of staff who fulfil monitoring and reporting functions in relation to Social Inclusion and Health programmes.
You will have responsibility for managing a series of direct reports and all related internal and external liaison activities. You will also have responsibility for promoting and developing internal business intelligence infrastructure, supporting the organisation to effectively use data and information in order to increase both the quality and efficiency of services.
Monitoring & Analysis
- Managing the monitoring and analysis work streams across a range of programmes.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to maximise the use of the data collected
- Developing appropriate service offers to the Departments in relation to developing monitoring/reporting/impact and evaluation frameworks.
- Project management of larger information requests.
- Review of existing monitoring and reporting systems for different programmes and providing recommendations for new rounds of such programmes.
- Ensure team is fit for purpose in competency and practice; that staff are valued and developed
- Team management, performance/staff management and development.
- Establish a defined remit and sustainable caseload for the team and individual staff while ensuring effective relationships in a team-working context.
- Proven track record across the fields of information management, monitoring and the qualitative and quantitative analysis of data.
- Evidence of developing successful models of data collection, retention, analysis and management.
- Staff management experience.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, CRM databases, data visualisation tools, SharePoint portals.
- Relevant third level qualification (e.g. Degree or masters), is required.
This is a contract role to end of December 2022 with potential for extension