Analytical Scientist Job Waterford
Are you an experienced Chemist from the pharmaceutical industry? Do you have experience in method development using techniques such as HPLC , GC,? Then I may have the perfect role for you!
You will be joining a 'Great place to work' at an exciting time in a beautiful location in Ireland. This stunning part of the world is in a central location and in close promixity to Cork/Waterford .Like many existing employees have already found, once you start here, you just won't want to leave and there are countless diverse career opportunities just waiting for the right person.
This leading pharmaceutical company based in Waterford is looking to recruit an Analytical Scientist , to join their Analytical team.
Key responsibilities of the Analytical Scientist job will be :
- Develop and suitably validate analytical methods in support of drug product manufacture and/or stand-alone analytical projects.
- Perform routine analytical testing in line with project requirements
- Provide full analytical testing support in accordance with GMP against timelines to meet client requirements
- Perform analysis procedures to quantitatively measure pharmaceutical compounds in a variety of formations for stability testing and other studies for analytical testing support
- Method transfer projects and activities
- Participate in Quality activities, including deviations, OOT, OOS, etc
- Communicate effectively with internal and client stakeholders
- Plan, schedule and carry out work for successful project completion
- Provide assistance and training to junior laboratory staff members
The ideal candidate for the Analytical Scientist job:
- BSc in Chemistry or equivalent is essential
- Strong analytical skills with 3-4+ years' relevant industry experience within a GMP laboratory (experience must be with analytical techniques (HPLC, LC-MS, GC, UV-Vis and Dissolution)
- Previous experience in method development/validation for new methods is essential
If you want to enjoy a new fast paced challenge and make real advancements scientifically and in your career as an Analytical Scientist please apply now | 086 7821714
The successful candidate can look forward to job stability, full benefits package , flexibility and competitive remuneration package with a leading pharmaceutical company that has experienced year-on-year growth.
Key words: Analytical Scientist ,QC analyst, Chemistry Analyst ,pharmaceutical analyst, chemist, Biochemistry, Chemist, analytical Chemist,Stability analyst, Biochemist, Biochemistry, Chemist, analytical Chemist,Stability analyst, Biochemist,