Analytical Development Chemist
An Analytical Development Chemist is required for the R&D Department for a pharmacenutical company in Waterford on a permanent contract. The company specialises in the development, registration and manufacture of high potency solid dose products for global markets.
As Analytical Development Chemist you'll support Product Development and Clinical Supply as well as troubleshoot, develop, transfer or validate of analytical test methods as applicable. The position will be reporting directly to Analytical Development Team Leader in the R&D Analytical group
What will you be doing?
- Working in a brand new state of the art, purpose built R&D facility
- Developing, transferring and validating robust, sound analytical methods
- Using your problem solving skills to troubleshoot methods
- Analysing all raw materials, in process samples and finished products in a timely and efficient manner to ensure quality and efficacy of the product
- Taking part in laboratory investigations
- Attending internal project review meetings as required
- Assisting in the preparation for customer/ regulatory inspections
- Preparing submission documentation in support of license applications
What you'll need to succeed:
- A passionate about R&D
- A degree in Chemistry (or a related science discipline)
- 3+ years pharma lab based experience
- Appreciate the importance of following SOPs and good GDP/GLP
- Enjoy technical report writing
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- Enjoy working as part of a team and be fun and friendly
What you'll get in return:
You will be remunerated with an attractive salary along with pension, healthcare, family fun days and free onsite parking. You will be part of a focused team who work together and support one another with their workloads. The atmosphere is friendly and all employees are supported by peers and managers.
Your Next Step:
To apply for this position, please submit your CV through this website now in the strictest of confidence.
Have some questions? Call me for more information: Leo Cordingley 086 0495443
FRS Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.