Analytical Chemist-Physical Testing Job Westmeath
Are you an experienced Analytical Chemist from the pharmaceutical industry? Do you have experience in method development using techniques such as HPLC? Then I may have the perfect role for you!
You will be joining a 'Great place to work' at an exciting time in a beautiful location in Ireland. This stunning part of the world is in a central location and in close promixity to Dublin ,Galway Limerick, Cork ,Belfast .Like many existing employees have already found, once you start here, you just won't want to leave and there are countless diverse career opportunities just waiting for the right person.
This leading pharmaceutical company based in Westmeath, is looking to recruit an Analytical Chemist, to join their Analytical chemistry team.
Key responsibilities of the Analytical Chemist job will be :
- Develop and suitably validate analytical methods in support of drug product manufacture and/or stand-alone analytical projects.
- Perform routine analytical testing in line with project requirements
- Provide full analytical testing support in accordance with GMP against timelines
- Perform analysis procedures to quantitatively measure pharmaceutical compounds in a variety of formations
- Participate in Quality activities, including deviations, OOT, OOS, etc
- Plan, schedule and carry out work for successful project completion
- Provide assistance and training to junior laboratory staff members
The ideal candidate for the Analytical Chemist job:
- BSc in Chemistry or equivalent is essential
- Strong analytical skills with 4+ years' relevant industry experience within a GMP laboratory (experience must be with Lab techniques HPLC, physicals testing ,foreign particulates, KF, Particle size distribution)
- Previous experience in method development/validation for new methods is essential
Excellent package on offer with a competitive salary plus an extensive benefits package to include:
- Company paid pension contribution
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Non-contractual annual bonus
- Flexible work patterns
- Award winning training and development programme
- Yearly bonuses
- Yearly salary increments
If you want to enjoy a new fast paced challenge and make real advancements scientifically and in your career as an Analytical Scientist/Chemist please apply now | 086 7821714
The successful candidate can look forward to job stability, enhanced annual leave days and competitive remuneration package with a leading pharmaceutical company that has experienced year-on-year growth.
Key words: QC analyst physical testing job , Chemistry Analyst physical testing job Ireland ,pharmaceutical analyst job, chemist, Biochemistry, Chemist, analytical Chemist,Stability analyst, Biochemist, Biochemistry, Chemist, analytical Chemist,Stability analyst, Biochemist,