Analytical Chemist- Offaly
Analytical Development Chemist Job Offaly/Midlands
I currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Analytical Chemist to join a global company in Limerick
This is an excellent company which commits to giving all its employees opportunities for professional development and advancement.
The main aim of the Analytical Chemist job is to support and assist in the activities of the Analytical laboratory,support the development, testing and validation of analytical test methods used for in-process and final product testing of biopharmaceuticals.
*Strong HPLC and Method Development experience essential*
- Design, initiation and prioritisation of analytical projects
- Perform in-process, final product testing and stability analysis of drug substance and drug
- Preparation, review and approval of analytical protocols and reports
- Co-ordination, review and approval of laboratory investigations
- Preparation and maintenance of biochemistry methods, specifications and SOP's
- Ensuring GMP/GLP compliance
- Troubleshoot and solve problems
- Interaction with other departments and management
- Third Level Degree
- A strong knowledge of HPLC and Method Development in a highly regulated GMP environemnt is essential
- Min 3-5 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry (GMP)
- Proven record in method development transfer and validation
- Excellent analytical skills which may include ELISA, Capillary Electrophoresis, MS, Glycan analysis
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and Chromatography systems software
If you want to enjoy a new fast paced challenge and make real advancements scientifically and in your career as an Analytical Scientist/Chemist please apply now.
Keywords:Chemist, Analytical Chemist, Scientist, Chemist, Analytical Chemist, ScientistChemist, Analytical Chemist, Scientist, Chemist, Analytical Chemist, Scientist, Chemist, Analytical Chemist, Scientist, Chemist, Analytical Chemist,
For further information please contact Felicity Farrell 086 7821714