Analytical Chemist Job Wicklow
Analytical Chemist Job - Pharmaceutical company ,Wicklow.Permanent Job
Excellent salary with full range of benefits
The primary purpose of this Analytical Chemist job is to perform analysis of pharmaceutical raw materials, drug substance, and finished product.
- Provide analytical testing across a range of techniques (including HPLC, UPLC, GC, and KF) to support Raw Materials as part of the team.
- Provide analytical support in troubleshooting.
- Demonstrate problem solving in delivering process and analytical understanding.
- To review analytical data for GMP compliance
- Industry Knowledge/Experience of Analytical Chemistry is essential
- Good understanding of requirements for working in a GMP environment is essential.
- 2-3 years' industry experience of pharmaceutical analysis
- Good experience with traditional analytical techniques as well as modern instrumental equipment (HPLC, UPLC, Karl Fischer, IR and UV spectroscopy).
- Must possess good knowledge of analysis methods and tools.
- Ability to work using fully electronic media
Salary is highly competitive and benefits include Medical Insurance, pension , life assurance, bonus, enhanced annual leave days etc.
For more information on this Analytical Chemistry job, wicklow county please contact Felicity Farrell on 086 7821714
Keywords: Analytical chemist job, QC analyst job, Chemist job Dublin, QC chemist job Wicklow, QC analyst job Wicklow, Laboratory Technician job Kildare, QC Analyst job, QC analyst job, Chemist, QC chemist, QC analyst, Laboratory Technician Job , QC Analyst job