Analytical Chemist Job Galway
Senior Analytical Chemist Job Galway
Are you an experienced Analytical Chemist from the pharmaceutical industry seeking a career move? Do you have experience in utilising techniques such as HPLC ,GC? Then I may have the perfect job for you!
This leading pharmaceutical company based in Galway has a newly created role for a Senior Analytical Chemist, the company is currently enjoying strong growth and as such wishes to add to their Analytical Chemistry team, the Senior Analytical Chemist job will see you lead a team of 3/4 Analysts and oversee the day to day commercial operation of the Chemistry Lab.
You will be joining this pharmaceutical company at an exciting time .Like many existing employees have already found, once you start here, you just won't want to leave and there are countless diverse career opportunities just waiting for the right person. You'll be working in an amazing , modern facility with cutting edge technology and in a dynamic and supportive working environment.
*3-4 years' GMP industry experience essential*
Key responsibilities of the Senior Analytical Chemist Team job will be :
- Perform routine analytical testing in line with project requirements, including stability testing.
- Provide full analytical testing support in accordance with GMP against timelines
- Perform analysis procedures to quantitatively measure pharmaceutical compounds in a variety of formations for stability testing and other studies for analytical testing support
- Method transfer projects and activities
- Participate in Quality activities, including deviations, OOT, OOS, etc
- Communicate effectively with internal and client stakeholders
- Plan, schedule and carry out work for successful project completion
- Provide assistance and training to junior laboratory staff members
The ideal candidate for the Analytical Chemist job:
- BSc. in Chemistry or equivalent is essential
- Strong analytical skills with 3-4 year's relevant industry experience within a GMP laboratory *Essential*(experience must be with Lab techniques relevant to small or large molecule environment: HPLC, UPLC, GC, KF
- Previous experience in method development/validation for new methods is desirable
- Must have excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Experience of people management is desirable but not essential
If you want to enjoy a new fast paced challenge and make real advancements scientifically and in your career as an Senior Analytical Chemist please apply now
The successful candidate can look forward to job stability and a competitive salary with a leading pharmaceutical company that has experienced year-on-year growth.
You may also have searched for job titles: Analytical Chemist Job QC chemist Job , QC analyst Job job , Chemistry Analyst Job ,pharmaceutical analyst job