Analytical Chemist Job
Scientist (small molecule)
Sign on Bonus!!!
Multiple roles available due to expansion
Are you a Scientist (small molecule) that is looking for their next role? I may have the perfect role for you! I am currently recruiting for multiple scientist position for a massive Lab in Westmeath. You must have 1-2 years analytical chemistry experience in a GMP environment.
You will be joining a multinational pharmaceutical company located in a beautiful area in Ireland, easily commutable from Galway, Roscommon and Meath. Like many existing employees have found there, once you start here you won't want to leave and there are countless career opportunities waiting for the right candidate. Comprehensive training will be provided to the successful candidate.
Why work here:
Sign on Bonus !!!, Comprehensive training, Pension scheme, Life Insurance, Medical Insurance,
Annual Performance Bonus, No wasting your life in traffic, full- time permanent role, Career advancement (The successful candidate can look forward to job stability with a leading Lab that has experienced year-on-year growth. With future expansion plans, there is the opportunity to progress in your career faster than most lab roles. )
What will the work environment be like??
Supportive, collaborative, caring, Strong stable management team with each member having more than 20 years pharmaceutical experience. Interesting work environment-- Pharmaceuticals and biopharmaceuticals analysis -Method development and validation-Stability testing and storage-Release and QC testing, characterization-Inhalation testing- Extractables and leachable.
- Performs a variety of complex sample preparation and analysis procedures to quantitatively measure pharmaceutical compounds.
- Works with multiple functional groups to meet business needs.
- Trains on routine operation, maintenance and theory of analytical instrumentation, SOPs and regulatory procedures and guidelines.
- Communicates project status to project leader.
- Reviews, interprets, and analyses data for technical, quality and compliance to protocols, methods, SOPs, client criteria and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) or Good Laboratory Practices (GLP).
- Education to a bachelor's or higher level in related subjects i.e., Chemistry, Biopharma etc
- 2+ years' relevant industry experience within a GMP laboratory (with experience in the following lab testing areas HPLC, GC, MS, Dissolution testing, Karl Fischer, UV-vis, FT-IR, TOC.