Lead Analyst- Chemistry Finished Product
Do you have 4-5 yrs experience of working in a GMP analytical lab with at least 1 yrs' team lead /supervisory experience, then I have a fantastic opportunity for you! I am seeking a Lead Analyst to join a world class laboratory in Waterford.
You will lead a finished product team of analysts.
Your duties will include planning rosters, measuring productivity, staff training H&S, Quality control and document control to ensure the laboratory is run smoothly.
- Work with the Chemistry Section Manager to guarantee that testing activities are completed
- Manage reports on LIMS developing and checking customer reports
- Perform testing as requested to ensure that customer's deadlines are met.
- Review test methods for quotation purposes.
- Ensure that the Systems and Procedures meet regulatory requirements.
- Feedback your team members on all items in relation to customer or organisational requirements / changes.
- Follow up customer related queries Ensure all relevant documentation is authorised and filed Participate in routine regulatory and customer audits .
- Ensure that all analysts have up to date training and all training logs are up to date
- Ensure equipment is properly maintained and in the event of a breakdown that it is repaired in accordance with company procedures (with reference to timeliness, quality and cost.)
- Implement continuous improvement.
- You will have preferrably 5 years' experience in a GMP Bioanalytical laboratory
- Minimum 1 years' supervisory experience is desirable.
- You will have the ability to co-ordinate, schedule and prioritise Bioanalytical work.
- Strong technical ability and proven leadership skills.
- You will be organised, accurate, and possess strong documentation skills.
- You will be a good communicator You will have the ability to understand customers' requirements and to be able to devise appropriate solutions.
Please don't hesitate to contact Emer on 0860437889 to discuss further, or alternatively email me at