Analytical Chemist Cork
Analytical Chemist- Contract
You must have a minimum 3 -4 years' FDA regulated environment, experience and preferably within pharmaceuticals.
Analytical Chemist with strong eLIMS knowledge required for the Analytical Development dept within this global pharmaceutical company, Cork . 12 month contract role, 36 hr week. Excl hourly rate
The Analytical Chemist(LIMS SME) will be responsible for:
- LIMS Reporting .
- Develop Process Maps for eLIMS .
- Develop and deliver Training Plans eLIMS Users.
- Preparation of SOPS.
- Perform Qualification and/or Change Control on the systems.
- Configuration of Master/Static data.
- Provide timely information to site management on the development and use of eLIMS.
- Liaise with other departments so that activities are understood and coordinated.
- Degree/Masters in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Existing eLIMS experience is beneficial.
Keywords: QC analyst, LIMS analyst, Stability Analyst,Lab technician, Laboratory Technician chemistry QC Analyst, Laboratory Analyst, Qc analyst, QC analyst, QC analyst, QC Laboratory Technician, Micro QC analyst, Biopharmaceutical, Biochemistry QC analyst, Lab technician, Laboratory Technician chemistry QC Analyst, Laboratory Analyst, Qc analyst, QC analyst, QC analyst, QC Laboratory Technician, Micro QC analyst, Biopharmaceutical, Biochemistry
Please contact Felicity Farrell 086 7821714